Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Home again, home again!

I've just spent two weeks away on my dream vacation, visiting Europe!



I've wanted to go since... well, since forever!   While I've done a bit of other world traveling, I had never been to Europe, so my family finally took me on a cruise to see the British Isles and France.  Loved it all!

I'm going to be posting some of the highlights from my trip in a separate section of my blog under the "Travel" tab.   

I fell in love with the architecture!

Currently, I only have photos from our first stop, Paris, up but I'll update you as I add more locations and I'll sneak a few shots in my blog posts too!



Notre dame Cathedral



As I snapped photos of architecture and flowers and ocean views, I kept thinking of ideas for new jewelry and bead designs!   So expect to see future entries about how my trip inspired me too!  

Hope you all are doing something that makes you overjoyed and inspired this summer too! Please feel free to share stories of your summer plans or past/future trips in the comments!

Sharyl

************
All photos here by Sharyl, 2014.


4 comments:

motidana said...

Wow a holiday ! After reading this post , I feel exactly the same when I go to new places and come back home inspired by things I have seen and all charged up to try out new ideas .
You can read about my dream holiday here
http://kalaabhushan.blogspot.in/2012/10/back-from-angkor-tired-but-inspired.html

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this trip, I will enjoy every picture!

Tracee Dock - The Classic Bead said...

wow! MORE pictures please! what a wonderful trip...I'm happy for you

Ginger Davis Allman (The Blue Bottle Tree) said...

I'll be watching for your pics. I'm not taking many pics at all this trip, sadly. And isn't there just so much to take in? I would love to do France, too, but that will be another trip. I can't wait to read your thoughts on the trip, too.