Sunday, May 5, 2013

1 question survey + tip about Monday's special event!

I have a quick survey for you  today!   I would greatly appreciate your feedback.   I'm starting to do some paid marketing and trying to decide how/where my time and money are best spent.  You can help me with your input!    (There is only one question and it's multiple choice, so it's really quick!)

Click here to take survey 

If you have any comments from your own experiences about marketing and paid advertisements, please send me a note or include in the comment section.  I'll be very grateful!

Also, please check in tomorrow!   I was one of the "5x5 Tester Group" in the May 2013 issue of Artisan Whimsy Bead Chat Magazine  and the results have been published!  (Pages 21-26 if you want a sneak peak!)  You can click below...



I'll show you more details on how the metal pieces arrived, what I did to them, and used them in my designs!   We all had a great time, and hope you will enjoy our mini blog hop Monday!

I'll give away one of the pieces to one of our blog participants, so come back for details!
-----------------------------------

Graphic Credits:

http://www.wpclipart.com/signs_symbol/checkmarks/checkmarks_3/.cache/checkbox_checked.png

http://www.wpclipart.com/education/kids/students/.cache/student_writing.png

Bead Chat magazine copyrighted by Melinda Orr. 2013
----------------------------------------


No comments: