Saturday, September 15, 2012

Winners of Drawing!

Thanks for your patience!    The winners of the drawing are:

Prize #1:   Kashmira Patel

Shades of Turquoise Copper Earrings



Kashmira, I know how to find you.  
You can just kick back and wait for these to show up at your door!  :-)



Prize #2:  Beti Horvath

Blue Bloom Earrings



(Beti, please send me your mailing address.  
You may comment here and I will not post 
or you can contact me at "Sharyl's Jewelry" on Artfire.  
Thank you!)


Prize #3:   Sherri Stokey

--$15 off at Sharyl's Jewelry--
(Details are  under "Prize #3" on this blog page.)

(Please contact me at "Sharyl's Jewelry" on Artifire with your decision or questions you might have!  
Thanks, Sherri!)


My thanks to all who played along!  You make these events fun!
If you didn't win this time, please try again!  --Sharyl

* * * * * 

P.S.  Look for Announcement & Details of the Bead Packet Design Challenge to be out Mon or Tue!!!    The Beads have ARRIVED!  

* * * * *


* * * * * 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats to the winners! When you post the signup for the blog hop, I'll share it on my FB page.

Beti Horvath said...

So happy to have won a pair of lovely earrings! Love the colors, and can't wait to see them in person! Thank you!

Sharyl said...

Thank you so much, Beti! I'll send them right out to you!

aneri_masi said...

Yayyy!! me me me me me

Unknown said...

Oh, YAY!!! I can't believe I didn't see this before - I am off to do some shopping! Thank you!!!!!