Friday, October 14, 2011

Start of something new--In purple

You may find it hard to believe,...


... but I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of these...  (Peppers?  Raisins?)...  Purple Wine Red Cultured Stick Pearls!

Yes, and say that 3 times fast!

Monday, as I checked the package tracking information, I saw that the final package of beads I had ordered should be delivered that day!  I went out front to see if the mail had arrived, and there was the package from Beadaholique!   

Strange (and almost ugly) as they are, I am so excited these stick pearls have come, because I have a PLAN for these!  

I don't want to give it away, but they'll go with these:


And this, part of which I've been saving quite a while:



First though, I need to make a bunch more of these and other pieces!


So, I have my work cut out for me!   And while I work away on this project (and entertain a beloved Aunt) next week, I invite you to tell us about what YOU are working on!  

Add a comment to this post or send me a photo and description by email.  I'll  be checking in, and will be happy to post your entry if you would like to share!

Have a good weekend!   

--Sharyl


No comments: